Making Everyday Objects Completely Unusable
Boost Inspiration – Web Design – Graphic Design – Photography Inspiration
In this post we showcased amazing work by an Italian artist Giuseppe Colarusso where he makes everyday objects completely unusable. He takes ordinary items and turns them into something nonexistent and completely useless. These items looks really like piece of art. He titled this work as “improbability” where objects cross the boundaries of reality. The saying out-of-the-box fits very well here. Can’t wait to see what we are talking about? Have a look yourself below.
Don’t forget to visit Artist website.
If you like this article, you might be interested in other articles on bizarre cyber sculptures made of useless junk and ask nick how to use useless junk.
Creative Photo Manipulations
Web Design and Photography Blog
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Pinterest
You will definitely like these articles
- Fresh Photo Manipulations by Zepaulo
- Brilliant Examples of Photo Manipulation & Photography by Aaron Nace
- Inspiring Photo Manipulations by Peter From
- How Photoshop Changed Photography and the World
- Incredibly Amazing Artworks Demonstrating the Power of Photoshop