Texas Landscape Safari Update 2
Update: I’m heading out to West Texas for a few days of landscape and nature work for my book. Just so y’all won’t be too lonely without my regular posts, here are a few links full of beautiful Texas scenery to inspire you!
Jerod Foster’s Blog
Wyman Meinzer’s Blog
Laurence Parent’s Texas
We still have a few spots open for our Texas Landscape Safari workshop scheduled for October 18 – 21, 2009 in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Now that the rains have returned and the weather looks to be wetter in September and October, the rivers and streams should be running and provide some wonderful shots for our attendees.
Here’s a quick look at what we’ve scheduled for this workshop. You can click on this image to be taken directly to our Google Map for the workshop.
We’ll be shooting at the following locations and the conditions look favorable for getting some great landscape shots in the Hill Country this fall.
- Colorado Bend State Park – Bend, Texas
- Inks Lake State Park – Burnet, Texas
- Longhorn Cavern State Park – Burnet, Texas
- Scenic Overlook – Kingsland, Texas
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area – Fredericksburg, Texas
- Pedernales Falls State Park – Johnson City, Texas
- McKinney Falls State Park – Austin, Texas
Posted in Photography Tagged: Texas Landscape Safari